Top Menu

How Do I Change My Child’s Transportation?

If your child will be going home in a different way, please notify the office.  You may send a note to school or call the office at 986-4213.  If the phone is not answered, please leave a voicemail as it is checked regularly during the day.

If your child is riding home with another student on the bus or in a car, please send a note with your child.  Both students must have matching notes outlining the change in transportation.  Notes must be matched and stamped by the office before being returned to the student(s).  Please note—if you have more than one child @ SPE, please write a note for each child.

Posted in: Other